Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why The World Loves Cristiano Ronaldo!



Someone once told me, even if you hate someone, try looking at the positive qualities of that person and you might change your mind. Ever since I've seen him, I've harboured deep hatred for Cristiano Ronaldo. He has always been up there on my list of most hated people, sometimes I’ve had reasons for hating him, and sometimes none at all. Yes I know, it doesn’t make me sound like a great person but emotions are hard to control.
One of the articles I’ve written, entitled ‘Why the World Hates Cristiano Ronaldo’, seemed to get me quite a few haters, on and off B/R. Now, this is not an attempt to ‘suck up’; I am merely trying to find reasons that suggest, to myself and other Cristiano haters that he isn’t such a bad person after all.
I’ve never, no matter what, doubted the talent oozing out of this youngster and he definitely has style – Yes this is the part where you gasp in disbelief over me complimenting the ever so famous “CR7”.

Skills

Everyone knows about Cristiano’s skills, his famous step over and the creativity in his football. Moaning, whining and hitting the ground howling in faked pain is also, in my opinion one of his skills! How many times have I tried to fake an injury and no one ever fell for it? For that I applaud him. If only he could have taught me a few things in school, I wouldn’t have to bother with Algebra every Tuesday, and I’d just fake an injury. Woo.
He is very good with the ball – by ball I mean football. Cristiano emulates inventiveness and style and almost always brings forth an element of surprise. Why watch boring old soap actors, when you’ve got the real deal?

1 comments:

nathanielgagliardi said...

8 Columbia T-Shirt | Tioga Style Mens Hoodie | T-Shirt
‎The titanium quartz Official everquest: titanium edition T-Shirt · stilletto titanium hammer ‎Columbia T-Shirt titanium rod in femur complications · ‎Shirt ford edge titanium 2019