Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bruce Willis says Paul Newman taught him about being a man

Washington, November 17 (ANI): Bruce Willis, who starred along with late Paul Newman in the 1994 movie Nobodys Fool, has made it known that the veteran actor had taught him about being a man.

The actor-singer-producer admitted that he grabbed the opportunity to work with the Hollywoods legendary entertainer, and that it was his senior who taught him what acting was all about.

“What a guy. What a sweet, sweet guy. I did the film without reading the script because he was in it, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

I learned the biggest thing about acting, being a movie star and about being a man from Paul, he added.

Recalled learning the first and foremost important lesson in acting from the philanthropist, the Die Hard star said: There was a storm and because of the snow, I was two minutes late on the set one day.

He added: He yanked me out of the car and said, ”I want to teach you one thing about acting. Punctuality is the courtesy of kings”. I was never late again. (ANI)

0 comments: